Reciprocity depends on residency, permit type, and age. For an in depth look on Washington Reciprocity, please click here.
For more information on Washington Reciprocity please visit here.
Concealed Coalition provides you with the free educational safety training course and certification for those who wish to obtain their Washington resident concealed carry permit. Should you choose to move forward with your application after completing the free training and passing the certification test, you will have the option to download the required certificate of completion from our site.
Once you have downloaded the certificate of completion we will provide you with the step by step process you need to take to complete your application with the State of Washington. While Washington does not require formal training before applying for your concealed carry permit, it is highly encouraged that every applicant be educated in firearm safety.
21 years old.
To review eligibility requirements please visit here.
Yes. Places you may NOT carry concealed in Washington include but are not limited to:
- Anyplace that carrying a firearm is forbidden by federal law
- Schools, school buses and school events and facilities (public or private)
- Any building in association with court proceedings
- Correctional facilities
- Psychiatric and mental health facilities
- Law enforcement buildings and offices
- Secured areas of airports
- Any building off limits to someone under 21 years of age that serves or sells liquor or cannabis
- Childcare facilities
- Emergency centres
- Racing grounds
- When riding a snowmobile
- Outdoor music festivals
- University of Washington and other higher education universities with no firearm policies
- Office of Administrative Hearings offices
- Youth shelters run by the Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration
- Pregnant and parenting teen residential programsPlease refer to Washington state laws for an in depth breakdown or if you are unsure about where you can carry.
At Concealed Coalition we understand that life happens all around us, all the time and many times is out of our control. For our in-person trainings we will do our best to accommodate you by rescheduling your training. Unfortunately, due to high demand, preparation costs and limited seating, if you call to reschedule between 24 - 72 hours before the day of your class, you will be charged a $35 rescheduling fee. However, if you do not notify us prior to 24 hours, do not show up or miss your elected class, it is not refundable, and you will have to pay full price to attend the class.
For online trainings the course you purchased is an online course and is delivered upon purchase. Since you will have already received our education via our online portal, we will be unable to refund you for any online order. All other refunds are on a case-by-case basis.
Our state certified trainer holds multiple certifications along with years of practical handgun experience. The course we offer online is comprised of nationally recognized course training materials used in all 50 states.
For more information about our trainer and the curriculum click the link below.
The Washington State Attorney General's website explains the concealed carry permit process for Washington residents in detail here:
No. The State of Washington does not require formal training in order to obtain a concealed carry permit. That being said, it is highly encouraged for every applicant to be familiar with a firearm and firearm safety.