Reciprocity depends on residency, permit type, and age. For an in depth look on Texas Reciprocity, please click here.
For more information on Texas Reciprocity please visit here.
Concealed Coalition provides you with the educational safety training course necessary to complete the educational and training portion of your Texas resident concealed carry permit application. Should you choose to move forward with your application after completing the training and passing the certification test, you will have the option to download the required certificate of completion from our site, in addition to scheduling your required live fire training.
21 years old or active duty military.
The State of Texas has a comprehensive list of eligibility requirements here:
Yes. Places you may NOT carry concealed in Texas include but are not limited to:
- As always, you must comply with federal law restrictions.
- Any place of worship, unless they post a 30.06 or give notice.
- Any government meeting, unless they post a 30.06 or give notice
- Correctional facilities
- Hospitals or nursing homes, unless they post a 30.06 or give notice
- Anywhere while intoxicated or under the influence
- Anywhere the firearm is in sight and unholstered
- Amusement parks, unless they post a 30.06 or give notice
- Civil commitment facilities
- Anywhere while engaged in an unlawful activity
- Secured areas of airports
- Polling places during elections
- Government court or offices utilized by court unless written authorization
- Any Professional, collegiate, or school sporting event
- Any place where over half of an establishment's income is based on the sale and consumption of alcohol
- Any public or private school event or activity, including transportation
- Any area of a public or private higher education institution where it is prohibited.
- Within 1,000 feet of any place conducting an execution for a death sentence
Please refer to Texas state laws for an in-depth breakdown or if you are unsure about where you can carry.-https://www.dps.texas.gov/InternetForms/Forms/LTC-16.pdf
At Concealed Coalition we understand that life happens all around us, all the time and many times is out of our control. For our in-person trainings we will do our best to accommodate you by rescheduling your training. Unfortunately, due to high demand, preparation costs and limited seating, if you call to reschedule between 24 - 72 hours before the day of your class, you will be charged a $35 rescheduling fee. However, if you do not notify us prior to 24 hours, do not show up or miss your elected class, it is not refundable, and you will have to pay full price to attend the class.
For online trainings the course you purchased is an online course and is delivered upon purchase. Since you will have already received our education via our online portal, we will be unable to refund you for any online order. All other refunds are on a case-by-case basis.
Documentation of familiarity of a handgun is the noted requirement by Texas law to fulfill the requirement for training in your application for a concealed carry permit. Our state certified trainer holds multiple certifications along with years of practical handgun experience. The course we offer online is comprised of nationally recognized course training materials used in all 50 states. We assure you with the satisfaction guarantee that our online training course in addition to the live fire training is not only valid but exceeds the minimum requirements for handgun safety training as outlined in the concealed carry permit requirements.
-For more information about our trainer and the curriculum click the link below.
The State of Texas website explains the concealed carry permit process for Texas residents in detail here: