eGift Cards Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any Concealed Coalition eGift card originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "eGift card") through one of the Concealed Coalition websites. By purchasing a eGift card, accepting and retaining an eGift card, or using an eGift card, you agree to these Terms.
- eGift cards do not expire.
- eGift cards are valid in the country and currency in which they were purchased. eGift cards purchased on concealedcoalition.com can only be redeemed on concealedcoalition.com.
- eGift cards cannot be used to purchase eGift cards.
- eGift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent by law.
- eGift cards are not re-sellable, and eGift card orders cannot be cancelled, updated or refunded.
- eGift cards may not be redeemable for up to 4 hours on weekdays, and up to 12 hours on weekends.
- Use of the eGift card is limited to the amount of funds held on the eGift card. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the eGift card, up to the total funds available on the eGift card. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's eGift card account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the eGift card to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card.
- The risk of loss and title for eGift cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen eGift cards. Protect your eGift card as if it were cash and safeguard the eGift card from authorized use.
- Concealed Coalition may provide eGift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of eGift cards.
- Concealed Coalition reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any eGift cards purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to Concealed Coalition websites.
- Resale of an eGift card or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the eGift card is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with an eGift card, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the eGift card.The consideration paid for the eGift card, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of Concealed Coalition.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.